What is the Barbera Festival?
• An outdoor wine and food festival focusing on Barbera wines
• Among vineyards and rolling hills
• More than 80 wineries from all over California
• Top area restaurants and chefs offering gourmet food
• Live music by renown musicians
• Local artists and vendors
• Craft beer and white wine available for purchase
• All net proceeds from the event go to the Amador Community Foundation to be distributed to local charitable causes.
Why a Barbera Festival?
Barbera is becoming more and more popular in California. We see more people excited about it, and asking about it, every day. Many California producers offer a varietal Barbera. Barbera is a great food wine yet quite enjoyable on its own. Still, Barbera remains fairly obscure. We want to bring Barbera to the attention of the general wine buying public.